*Intelligence Analysts for Chad, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Tunisia*
Total compensation $200+K
Qualifications are listed below. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, apply on-line at: http://www.strategicopportunities.net/opportunities.html
*Qualifications for Military Intelligence Advisors:*
* Ten (10) years hands-on U.S. military intelligence, or civilian Intelligence Specialist, experience at the S-2, G-2 or J-2 battalion level, or higher.
* Two (2) years experience in a joint military environment.
* Two (2) years experience advising foreign military or government.
* Two (2) years experience providing training in an overseas environment.
* U.S. citizen capable of maintaining a Secret clearance.
* Professional experience writing business documents, such as reports,
SITREPs, briefings, AARs, memoranda, letters, electronic mail, and training
material, for consumption by military Commanders or civilian managers.
* Professional experience presenting briefings, SITREPs, training, and
AARs for consumption by military Commanders or civilian managers.
* Highly-rated teamwork and collaboration skills, as demonstrated by
awards, or above average performance reviews.
* Two (2) years experience working or living in Africa, post-conflict, and/or developing nations.