General Duties and Responsibilities:
The Peacekeeping Operations (PKO) specialist supporting State Department PKO engagement with DoD and foreign partners. Support all PKO planning, oversight, and reporting responsibilities. Africa experience desired. Workplace is a HQ State Dept, Washington DC, or may also be done as a remote, tele-work position. Active SECRET level clearance required.
Minimum Work Experience Required:
- 2 years’ experience managing budget and fiscal processes for security or military assistance programs at DoD or DoS.
- 2 years’ experience managing assistance programs (military assistance programs preferred)
Minimum Skills Required:
- Broad knowledge of US Security Assistance to other nations, understanding the big picture on how everything ties together.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid ability and experience multitasking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including giving presentations
- Work in Africa
- Attendance at Defense Institute Security Cooperation University or Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management.
- Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP)
- Security Assistance Network (SanWeb).
- DoS Global Financial Management System (GFMS)
- DoD Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS)
Contact Kurt Marisa at Human Domain Solutions (HDS) at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 703-853-0928