A new resource from the FAO Association providing a wide range of career information for all experience levels
Strategic Opportunities International is looking for a DDRR Advisor to provide subject matter expertise and to advise the Government of the Central African Republic (CAR) on implementing, overseeing, and coordinating its national DDRR program, known by the French acronym PNDDRR. The goal is to embed the DDRR Advisor in the President of CAR’s Executive Unit for DDRR. However, the DDRR Advisor may temporarily to work from the U.S. Embassy Bangui, or any other Government-approved in-country location, until such arrangements are finalized.
This task order carries a significant degree of risk. CAR is designated a high-threat post by Department of State’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, and experiences considerable political instability that could affect the safety and welfare of contractor personnel. Limited medical care and evacuation assistance exist on the local market. The contractor shall be aware that while there is a permanent U.S. Diplomatic presence in CAR’s capital, Bangui, there should be no expectation of a USG-assisted evacuation for contractor personnel operating outside Chief of Mission Authority. The contractor shall take significant security precautions and coordinate closely with UN Missions, U.S. Embassies, and with the Department of State COR to mitigate risk and safeguard its personnel and operations.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working partner militaries, armed groups or governments in Africa or other post conflict countries (Africa preferred).
At least ten (10) years’ experience working DDRR processes or related projects.
Two (2) years’ experience training or advising foreign militaries or governments.
Fluent French and English speaker, English and French fluency shall be to DLPT 3/3/3 or equivalent.
Demonstrated prior professional experience requiring excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
If interested, apply on-line at: http://www.strategicopportunities.net/opportunities.html
*Maritime Maintenance and Logistics Advisor (MMLA) for the Togolese Navy. ***
Total compensation $200+K. Qualifications are listed below. If you meet the qualifications and are
interested, apply on-line at: http://www.strategicopportunities.net/opportunities.html
*REQUIRED PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS *
* Ten (10) years hands-on experience in operations and maintenance of
Defender and Shark Boat watercraft required.
* Ten (5) years experience repairing and maintaining inboard and/or
outboard engines required.
* Two (2) years experience developing and/or delivering training
* Two (2) years working in Sub-Saharan Africa or a post-conflict
* Speaks and writes French at an intermediated level (2-2).
*Crime Scene Management Mentor Wild Life Trafficking Tanzania***
Total compensation $200+K
Qualifications are listed below. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, apply on-line at: http://www.strategicopportunities.net/opportunities.html
* Ten (10) years experience and technical competence in processing crime scenes, including wildlife trafficking.
* Experience developing and/or delivering training modules required.
* Experience working in Tanzania, Sub-Saharan Africa or developing countries.
*Mali: Maintenance Advisor, supporting Battalion Automne Forces Speciales (BAFS).***
*Qualifications for BAFS Maintenance Advisor:*
* At least two (2) years maintenance experience on vehicles such as
the Toyota Hilux
* Five (5) years experience working in Africa, post-conflict, and/or developing nations.
* Five (5) years hands-on experience working as an enlisted member or
officer of the U.S. military.
* Two (2) years experience developing and delivering training modules to foreign militaries. Experience may be demonstrated by serving as a 91Z5 Chief Instructor or equivalent.
* Two (2) years experience advising foreign militaries.
* U.S. citizen capable of maintaining a Secret clearance.
Operational Advisor, supporting Battalion Automne Forces Speciales (BAFS).***
*Qualifications for BAFS Operational Advisor:*
* Five (5) years experience working in Africa, post-conflict, and/or developing nations.
* Ten (10) years special operations experience.
* Two (2) years experience advising foreign security or surrogateforces.
*Intelligence Analysts for Chad, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Tunisia*
*Qualifications for Military Intelligence Advisors:*
* Ten (10) years hands-on U.S. military intelligence, or civilian Intelligence Specialist, experience at the S-2, G-2 or J-2 battalion level, or higher.
* Two (2) years experience in a joint military environment.
* Two (2) years experience advising foreign military or government.
* Two (2) years experience providing training in an overseas environment.
* Professional experience writing business documents, such as reports,
SITREPs, briefings, AARs, memoranda, letters, electronic mail, and training
material, for consumption by military Commanders or civilian managers.
* Professional experience presenting briefings, SITREPs, training, and
AARs for consumption by military Commanders or civilian managers.
* Highly-rated teamwork and collaboration skills, as demonstrated by
awards, or above average performance reviews.
* Two (2) years experience working or living in Africa, post-conflict, and/or developing nations.
Location: MENA Region
Role: Apply joint military expertise through onsite consulting assistance overseas. Provide client delivery by coordinating and providing support to combined and joint international personnel. Apply expertise in writing and briefing development and delivery, lead complex tasks, and promote teamwork by collaborating with onsite assigned personnel.
Clearance: Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Contact Robert Bosworth: firstname.lastname@example.org
DSCA is looking to hire Program Analysts for service at EUCOM and AFRICOM Headquarters in Stuttgart Germany.
Specialists would be responsible for participating as a member of the GCC staff supporting Security Cooperation concept design, partner nation assessments and initiative design.
Detailed information is available on USA JOBS here:
Excellent opportunity to join a great team dedicated to improving the DoD and continue to have national/international impact using skills acquired through FAO tours/training. DoD Deputy Inspector General for Overseas Contingency Operations is looking for a motivated and mission-focused professional to serve as a Senior Liaison Officer in the NCR. Listed under Program Analyst for DoDIG in USAJOBS. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525990300
Intelligence Analyst (Mid-Level)
Primary Location: Quantico, VA, US
Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI and willing to take a CI Poly
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) involves the research, analysis, and production of all-source intelligence products in response to DoD’s acquisition community requests for information on supply chain threats. SCRM Threat Analyst Center (TAC) personnel will primarily develop specific assessments of threats to the supply chain of DoD suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors. Such analysis would be greatly enhanced by having access to strategic-level analysis of Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIEs). Please visit the following link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=5182&clientkey=A5607D2FEAB16EAF5998116AF03C4C31
Knowledge and Skills
Experience and Education
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Obsidian Solutions Group (OSG) is a diversified consulting and technology company providing flexible and responsive solutions to federal, state, and local agencies and organizations. Our core domains are overseas and domestic mission support operations, collection/analysis/identification, and information technology. Obsidian Solutions Group is comprised of strategic and operational personnel who provide its clients deep domain expertise across a comprehensive spectrum of skill sets, allowing mission accomplishment and development of long-term capabilities
Obsidian Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior ELT Project Manager - Jubail, Saudi Arabia